Fix incorrect/incomplete behavior optional properties of Resource Types (Issue 44).
protocolsinheritance (Issue 44).
Partial fix for Issue 23 - incorrect resource type inheritance
- When a resource type is defined with one method that is optional and is applied to a resource that does not have that method defined, the resource’s method should not inherit from the optional method
- When a resource inherits a resource type but explicitly defines named parameters, the named parameters in the resource should overwrite those that are inherited
- waffle.io page to documentation for project management overview
- Parse errors when RAML file would have empty mappings (Issue 30)
- Update documentation to reflect rearrangement of errors (Issue 27)
defaultparameter from being required for
- Pin mock library for tox tests (Issue 22)
- Experimenting with speeding up pypy tests within tox on Travis
#ramlficationschannel on freenode (web chat link)! Come chat, I’m lonely.
- Documentation for configuration and the
- Handle recursive/cyclical
!includesin RAML files for now (PR)
- Encoding issues from upgrading to tox 2.0
ramlfications/data/supported_mime_types.json; now mocked out.
- pypy 2.5.x would fail a parser test because order of list was not expected
- Added ability to parse IANA-supported MIME media types
updatecommand for user to update IANA-supported MIME types if/when needed
Initial alpha release of